The 4th step of the Certificate Program is a 2-day meeting at Stanford - the Integration Experience Meeting. You need to have completed steps 1 through 3 in the program in order to register for this session. As a reminder, here are the steps in the program:
- Participate in all VDC Introductory sessions(5 days) held at Stanford University.
- Submit a plan for the VDC Application element (which in most cases was developed during the classes at Stanford).
- Participate in six monthly progress / feedback meetings with instructors by submitting a status report on your VDC work.
- Participate in a two-day integrating experience, held at Stanford University, at which participants present and discuss the results of the VDC application element to a class cohort and the VDC Certificate Program Committee and present a formal plan for the next phase of their personal VDC work.
- Complete all program elements within one year of starting the first element.
The next scheduled session of the VDC Integration Experience:
Juen 25-26, 2018 -- registration